Industry Standard Estimating Software for the Mechanical and Electrical Contract Engineering
Everyone has the same system regardless of size, Large Multi National Contractors, Medium sized Contractors and Small contractors all are supplied with the same professional package of software database and support.
The system is written developed and maintained by engineers with hands on contracting backgrounds.
With EES you get the Main full Professional Estimating package with our Master Database and we provide as standard our additional Quick Costing, Variation Costing, Purchase Ordering, Quotation Request modules and our Unique M&E labour install Times on line system.
On Installation of the software we have two simple single monthly Pricing structures to keep the system running year on year, these include everthing you will ever need thereafter e.g. Weekly database Updates, Annual Software Licence, Upgrades and complete Full System Support.
With our Estimating system you get the full proffessional version including our unique B of Q build up routine module and Schedule Rates routines Plus Quick Costing Small Works Invoicing, Daywork and Variation Costing, Quotation Request feature and both M&E PDF labour times guide books for site. The Database has been built over 30 years and is huge, it covers all the regular main manufacturers and every single item has a labour install time held against it, consisting of a accurate man hour install rate, these are applied by engineers who have industry on site background experience. Everyone gets the same database. Support is the full system support requirement regardless and includes on-line instant connect and assist, no waiting around for a later scheduled response. We understand critical time tender return deadlines so support is immediate screen to screen. Weekly electronic database price and other constant updates form part of the support, as does regular program upgrades throuhout the year, we have everyone on the latest version regardless because it makes support so much easier.
Professional estimating software with contract management and full software support for all phases of the initial installation and ongoing operation of the system. Electrical and Mechanical Estimating Software for operation on the New Windows 8 Platform.
The software can also be configured to operate in the cloud by remote access to a virtual server to enable operation by single click application within a virtual server environment.
From the very beginning, our goal has been to design a software system that above all is uncomplicated and easy to use. We combine modern and distinctive design with professional on-going support and management, all this with 30 years of experience in both hands-on site contracting and software development. Our solid track record of successfully installed systems and long term clients proves that our approach is the winning one.
We supply and maintain our own Database of products for both our Electrical and Mechanical estimating systems. The database systems of products are huge and have been built and maintained by us in house over the past 30 years. We are provided with ongoing price file changes direct by manufacturers and suppliers. We were the first company to start applying labour installation norms to products and all items on our database systems have our labour installation guidance times listed against them. These times are based on our own installation background knowledge and feed back from contracting clients that have used our system for many years.
We use secure on line live connection to your system to provide immediate controlled support and assistance by our technical team. You sit back and watch while we do the work.
The following is an outline of what the EES Data Software system includes.
1. The Estimating Software
- Electrical Contractor Estimating Software
- Mechanical Contractor Estimating Software
- Full Estimate take off sections and sub sections
- Managed database includes industry labour norms
- Preferential discount terms by manufacture group and type
- Bills of Quantities take off routine
- Comprehensive selection of reports
- Management and profit reporting
- Schedules of rates
- Detailed mark up routines with plant tools engineering costing
- Material history for ordering and management
- Weekly electronic price update files
- M & E Labour book of guidance times in PDF format for printing
- Electronic download of latest versions
- Auto back up routines
2. Project Management Job Cost Monitoring
- Links with the estimating software to draw data
- Monitor live costs posted against the project
- Place purchase orders against the estimate material list
- Input labour costs from site time sheets
- Instant reports against the running profit margin
- weekly and monthly management cost reporting
- Links with the application module to pick up variations to contract
3. Application for Payment Submission
- Create applications for payment against work done
- links with the estimating software
- input percentage done or units of work complete
- Auto deducts previous payments
- Handles retention and mcd
- Allows the input of variation to work
- Allows the input to claim materials on site
- Well laid out reports for client submission
Industry Standard Software with No complicated costing Structures and NO Annual on going Year on Year expensive Software Maintenance Fees
To discuss your particular needs with us:
Call us on +44 (0) 1924 200103.